Monday, July 7, 2014

Long time, no blog. Let's remedy that!

So it has been several months since I've blogged...mostly because I wanted to try my hand at a life long SL dream - Clothing designer.  As much as I loved the creative process, I HATED being a business owner and was feeling burnt out, so while I'll keep designing on occasion, and posting those to my marketplace store, I have decided to re-focus my concentration on my blog and following designers who I absolutely love.

So that is why I decided to showcase one of my favorite designers in SL with my return to blogging....Loovus Dzevavor, who also happens to be having a major sale with 50% off of EVERYTHING.  Yep, you heard me right, so make sure you head on over to the store and get your favorite pieces before the sale is over!

One thing I love about LD is there amazing ability to utilize prints.  Many try, many fail.  Prints are not easy to pull off, and they do it right every time.  This is a flirty mini dress with a structured fabric around the shoulders.  I've paired the mini with a cute pair of shoes made for SLink High Feet from Esque.  The hair is from Fab-u-lous.

I'm glad to be back, and I will try to post at least once a week if not more. Looking forward to diving headfirst back into SL fashion.





Dress - Loovus Dzevavor
Shoes - Esque
Hair - Fab-U-Lous
Necklace- Paper Couture - Only available on Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment