Sunday, January 4, 2015

Date Night

It's been a while since I've blogged anything, but I've been having fun with styling recently and entered my first modeling competition in a very long time.  It's a new competition put on by Ava Jhamin of L'Amour Model Management and L'Amour Nexxus Modeling Instructor Cacilia McMasters.  Today was the audition and I should find out tomorrow whether or not I've made it into the contest.

I decided to style a chic night time look that would work as a chic gallery opening, or a sexy date night look.  I should note that this styling is not what I wore to the audition as the audition was to wear something casual that represents ourselves... this is just something I felt like putting together.




I found this gorgeous high waisted skirt from BLOKC with a thigh high slit that just makes me feels super sexy and powerful.  I've paired it with a big trend for the coming season, a cropped sweater top from Mute which comes with a HUD and several color options.  Crop tops are super in right now.   Because of the height of the skirt, however, there is no exposed midriff with this look.

I kept the jewelry simple and understated with a Pearl Choker from Tres Beau and and a pearl bracelet and earrings from Yummy!  Finishing off the look is a statement hat from Glam Affair that I've had for years.

The hairstyle is a simple slicked back ponytail from Baiastice.  This is also from years ago, and to be honest, I'm not sure it's even sold anylonger.  Style Card is below.


Skirt -                            Blokc - Maxi Slit Skirt
Sweater - Mute -           Cropped Sweater 
                                      Hands, Feet and Shoes - SLink
Necklace -                     Tres Beau - Ribbon Pearl Choker - 
Bracelet and Earrings - Yummy! - Jennifer Pearl Set
Hat -                              Glam Affair - Oly Hat 02





No comments:

Post a Comment