Monday, January 20, 2014

Feeling Casual

I love getting dressed up in SL.  It reminds me of how much fun I had with my barbie dolls as a little girl.  But in second life, I'm the barbie and there are literally limitless options to what I can put on and wear. It's fun to go all out and crazy sometimes, but it's also just nice to sometimes throw on a big baggy sweater and lounge around in something comfy.

I love Liv Glam and was able to get 3 great outfits from them yesterday at the discount event, The Open Closet Event.  These particular looks will only be available at the discounted prices until tomorrow, so hurry over if you can and then new looks will take over.

The look I've decided to blog is one of my favorites. It's still elegant and simple and feels like me, but it's oversized and fluffy and is perfect for a chilly winter day.  Paired with a simple pair of black leggings, this look will stand the test of time for sure.

I'm a little bit late to the party when it comes to SLink feet, having only purchased my first pair in the last two weeks, but I do love them.  I love the realism they bring to my avatar. And the skin matching HUD is very simple to use if your skin designer hasn't yet come out with a skin applier. The shoes were purchased from SLink as well and are super simple and very beautiful.

As for the hair, I'm loving Lelutka's new fairytale hair styles. They are absolutely gorgeous and really do look like all of our favorite Disney Princesses.  They are beautiful. They have all the styles, everyone from Jasmine and Pocahontas, to Rapunzel, and Belle from Beauty and the Beast.  I'm wearing Belle in the Dark Grayscale tones.  I plan on going back and purchasing all of the different character's styles as time and my wallet allow.

See below for style notes and SLurls to stores and to the Open Closet Event.





Leggings and Sweater : Liv Glam or The Open Closet Event
Earrings:  Soedara
Hair: Lelutka
Hands and Feet/shoes: SLink



No comments:

Post a Comment