Thursday, January 23, 2014

Shaved


Sometimes, I just want to shave my head.  I would never do it in RL...it would take much too long to grow back.  But in SL, I can do anything I want and it's only temporary.  I loved this shaved hair base from Lelutka.  It's realistic and I feel so strong and amazing when I wear this and nothing else.  



These awesome army fatigues are a Peace On Earth gift from Shabby Chic that I didn't even realize I had.  I had visited so many stores during the hunt this year and hadn't opened half of the gifts I had picked up yet.  I love finding cool things in my inventory that I didin't even know I had.

The skin is a real minimal pale skin from my favorite designer in SL, Nuuna's Skins.  I just love every skin and makeup ever put out by this store.  All are amazing and unique.

Scroll below photos for SLurls and Style Card.





Style Card:
Military Uniform - Shabby Chic
Shaved Hairbase: Lelutka
Boots: Leverocci (only on MP)
Hands: SLink

No comments:

Post a Comment