Saturday, January 18, 2014

Lady In Red

I probably won't make more than one blog post per day very often, as I don't want to experience burnout and quit blogging.  I am very much enjoying feeding my creative side with photography and beautiful fashions in SL and it seems that 2014 is going to be another great year for styling in Second Life.

I've had two exciting things happen today.  One exciting moment happened when I was approved to be a BOSL blogger and these photos and style notes will be my first post for it!

The other amazing moment happened when Sofia Corleone of Celestina's Weddings asked me to blog for her and of course, I was extremely honored.  In SL these days, mesh is everywhere...and I for one am grateful.  One of the things I love the most about Celestina's Weddings is the use of flexi and other embellishments to add to the mesh creations, giving each piece a totally unique look.

This gown is one such example.  It's called Locuala Inspiracion and is a beautiful sexy red gown that made me feel like a bombshell from the moment I slipped into it. I could imagine RL star, Sofia Vergara wearing something like this on the red carpet.  It's just that beautiful.  I'm pretty sure my photo doesn't do it justice.  The train is beautiful layers of lace and tulle and absolutely breathtaking.  It's a real statement piece.  Heads will turn when this dress enters a room.  The gown comes with beautiful jewelry pieces as well that you can mix and match with other outfits.

If you are looking for pure elegance, this is the gown for you.  See style card below for landmarks to store locations.



Style Card
Hair: Dura
Lipstick: Pink Fuel




No comments:

Post a Comment